Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday Football blogging

I'm getting kind of misty-eyed at the thought of this being the second to the last Sunday Football blogging post of the season. Today is championship day. It's the last big game before the Big Game, also known as the Super Bowl. I apologize in advance if I interrupt the game by knocking on your door to ask you something kind of important. I'm out going door-to- door asking people to vote to re-elect Jessica Farrar to the Texas House. This is election time and we can prove that our community does care about things like consumer rights, clean air & water and health care by voting in the March 4th primaries.
There is no blockwalking on Super Bowl Sunday, but there is a Special Edition of Sunday Football blogging to look forward to. I'll try real hard all week to think of something good to blog about.

No comments: