Monday, September 29, 2008

A whole heap of trouble

I'm back from my brief exile from blogging. So much has happened in the past month our heads are spinning. 

Let's talk about things that haven't been done since the last time we spoke:
  • 150,000 Houstonians still haven't had power restored to their homes after the hurricane.
  • Congress did not pass a "bailout" bill to save the country from something Drew is calling a "calamity."
  • I still have not taken my pile of newspapers to recycle.
  • Sarah Palin has not given a sensible answer to any question asked of her by the press, and
  • Levi Johnston is still not free.
So why don't you tell me what's going on with you? I'm planning blockwalking this weekend for Constable Precinct One Jack Abercia and for Harris County Sheriff candidate Adrian Garcia. Feel free to stop by the office and pitch in!

No comments: