Sunday, March 23, 2008

P.S. - Happy Easter

Perhaps because there are no small children in our family, Easter Sunday was celebrated in about 2 hours today. Then, Mom & I went to the backyard to do some more work.  My dad worked really hard on turning the yard into a place where Fred Sanford would feel at home. We did a good job, but we have plenty of work to do. There's a lovely gazebo my mama has her eye on. 

Anyway, Happy Easter. One of these days I'll succumb to my Catholic-instilled feelings of self-doubt and guilt and go to Sunday Mass. Until then, I'll continue to worship at the Church of Democracy and in observance of our holy document, the United States Constitution. One of our more accomplished leaders, George Stephanopolous, holds services every Sunday from 10-11, to which I am only a few minutes late.  Tim Russert and Bob Schieffer are good, too, but I don't get up that early, and Wolf Blitzer is the Joel Osteen of Sunday political news. I'm happy with George.



No comments: